A producer intending to submit a waiver must be in good standing and have an active show.
FPA Producers must submit a Field Equipment Waiver Request when:
1. A reservation for field equipment requests for the use of multiple cameras to a limit of three.
2. A reservation for field equipment is intended to extend beyond the standard 72 hour time limit
3. A reservation for field equipment is intended to take equipment beyond a 50 mile radius of FPA
A producer seeking a waiver for field equipment they are not certified on, must submit the name of a certified volunteer(s) who will operate the equipment.
FPA Producers must submit a Studio Waiver Request when:
1. A producer would like to reserve successive blocks in FPA studio space to a limit of two.
2. A producer is expecting more than 15 persons for their booking (including talent, crew and guests)
Only fully completed waivers will be considered for approval.