As a certified and active radio producer, you become a member of the Radio Guild. The group meets 4 times per year. The purpose is to create and foster communication between fellow DJ’s, make plans for promotions, voice concerns, discuss equipment & procedures, and share ideas. The Radio Program Director and other staff attend for discussion. All active radio producers are asked to attend; meetings are usually kept to 1 hour and held at FPA.
- Justice Percell, President
- Tyra Garlington, VP/Secretary
2020 Meeting Schedule
- Thursday, April 16th at 7pm
- Thursday, June 18th at 7pm
- Sunday, September 20th or 27th at 12pm
- Sunday, January 17th 2021 at 12pm - Annual Officer Election
A reminder to members: Meeting attendance may be a requirement for you to retain your timeslot. See the programming office if you have questions.
Download the Radio Guild Charter here.